We take Health and Safety Seriously.
We have gathered a team of experienced medical professionals and nutritionists, who maintain a series of strict guidelines for our operations, packaging and delivery. These guidelines help us ensure the hygiene of the packaged food provided in the hospitals.
Everyone who is involved in the process has to answer a few mandatory questions:
- Have you been in contact with anyone who is a confirmed covid-19 patient?
- Do you have these symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sore throat
- We ensure that everyone involved follows WHO guidelines and wash their hands according to it.
- We are promoting campaigning from home using Zoom and other latest technology to work together
- Everyone maintains the prescribed social distance of at least 3 meters
- All packages are sanitised before delivery
- Chefs, workers, volunteers and all other staff use protective gear: Gloves and masks
- All restaurants maintain a hygienic environment and practice regular cleaning cycles